3D Motion Graphic Artist/Generalist
To obtain a position in the field of 3D Design and motion graphics for film and television.
7 years in the industry, providing quality animation and 3d motion graphics.
– Delivering exceptional creativity with on time deadlines
– Designed and animated logos for small and emerging companies
– Instructed a class of seven basics of Photoshop interface and techniques
– Highly creative, designing , 3d environments in different applications
– Organization skills to prioritize organize and coordinate to meet deadlines and work under pressure and show accuracy and attention to detail.
– Tireless in completing production shots before or on time
Stereo D 03/02/2015 – 05/11/2015
3D Depth Artist
-Using Rotoscoped images, converted 2D theatrical images to 3D stereoscopic images using Foundry Nuke.
-Tracing areas of live action frames where computer graphics will intersect with live action footage.
-Comprehended Numerous feedback notes given by Leads, supervisors, and Clients for any given shot.
-Assisted on shots for 3D stereoscopic version for Terminator Genesis and shots for CinemaCon Trailer.
Freelance Projects 2008 — 2017
Animator/3d Motion Graphics/Graphic Design
-Volunteered to design Logo for L C Mechanical Ltd.
-Volunteered to design Logo for Sweet Royalty Treats
– Conceptualized and designed logo for My Money Pie Investment Financial
– Animated opening animation for Sunwing Airlines Training video
– Volunteered to animate opening sequence for Xclusive Designs
– Designed and animated Mock advertisements for Payless Shoes and Cancer Society and Android logo
– Provided Excellent 3d production service and accommodated all clients’ specifications.
Barnet Digital 11/25/2009 — 3/10/2010
3d Animator/ 3d Motion Graphics Artist Intern
– During part time 2 day work week animated 8 logos a week for popular night clubs within major Canadian cities.
– Produced 3 animated logo variations for HOME Night Club one of the most popular night clubs in Toronto.
– Assisted co-workers troubleshoot for common problems in After Effects and 3d Max, giving more time for colleagues to complete their shots.
– Credited Animated Logos for: Home Night Club, Sugar Daddy’s, Pacha Night Club, Seventy Seven, Mint, POP Night Club, Stone Lounge, Berlin Night Club Elixir, Mansion, Boss, Tunnel, Shine, Ivy.
Rogers Television 2002 — 2003
Camera Operator/Graphic Control Operator Co-op/Volunteer
• Setup plus operated lighting and camera equipment for City Hall Council Meetings and Special events.
• Volunteered to design graphics and edit footage for high-end car racing event
• Oversaw conversion of graphic sports logos from EPS file format to JPEG to be used for Local Hockey Teams OHL.
• Credited for: Brampton and Mississauga City Hall Meets, OHL Games.
• 3D MAX MAYA
• CINEMA 4D (WK)
• AFTER EFFECTS
• NUKE (BASIC COMPOSITING)
• VRAY (WK)
CG SOCIETY WORKSHOP: Nuke Compositing For 3D Artist
CG SOCIETY WORKSHOP: Advanced FumeFX
-Certificate 6/2/2014 — 7/28/2014
Animation Mentor Workshop: Light Your Shot 1/6/2013 — 3/8/2013
Humber College: 3D Production-Games and Interactive Entertainment 2006 — 2007
– Post Graduate Certificate: With Honors
Humber College: 3D Multimedia 2004 — 2006
Sheridan College2003 — 2004